Protecta Rebel 100% Tie-off Web Personal SRL w/ Rebar Hooks - 6 ft.Part Number: 3100414
* This twin leg Rebel retractable system allows a worker to stay tied-off while moving from one anchor to another for added mobility and 100% fall protection.
* The triple locking carabiner connects SRL's to create a twin-leg system that allows direct attachment to harness webbing, leaving the dorsal D-ring open for other equipment or rescue.
* The twin leg 6 ft. (1.8m) 1" (2.5cm) polyester web lifelines reduce overall weight and provide freedom of movement by reduces dragging, snagging and trip falls.
* Each Rebel's small size and shape make this device easy to use, relocate, store and can be easily used as a lanyard replacement.
* Each retractable lifeline has a self-locking steel rebar hook that automatically locks and closes for added safety, and its 2-1/2" (62.5mm) large gate opening fits over larger anchorage structures.
* The compact and impact resistant thermoplastic housing is designed to withstand the demands of challenging job sites, it's built to last.
* The Protecta Rebel's quick activating speed sensing brake system stops a falling worker within inches, providing more protection at low heights.
* A high capacity external energy absorber and impact indicator maintains safe fall arrest forces for users and tools up to 310 lbs. (141 kg) and provides a visual alert that the SRL has been involved in a fall.
** Meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA Standard for fall protection retractables.