*** This item Ships FREE via Ground Shipping to the Continental U.S. ***
* The durable, translucent housing is lightweight and protects the internal retractable components from debris and damage.
* The dual leg nature of this retractable lifeline allows the user to maintain 100% tie-off.
* The see-through housing allows for easy viewing and inspection of the webbing, reserve line, and internal assembly.
* This retractable offers 7 ft. of trusted Kevlar® webbing and Nomex® flame-resistant label cover.
* The 360/180 degree attachment point on this retractable allows for enhanced and greater mobility.
* The breaking system of this retractable lifeline alleviates the need for an external shock absorber pack.
* Includes steel snap hooks.
* This self-retracting lanyard can be used as a Class A unit if used above the Dorsal D-ring and a Class B unit when used up to a maximum of 2 ft below Dorsal D-ring.
** Meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA Standards for fall protection retractable lifelines.
*** Due to manufacturer restrictions, we are unable to ship this item outside of the United States. ***
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.