Standing Seam Roof Anchor for Horizontal LifelinesPart Number: SSRA3-KIT
This anchor system is made up of two components (2 Standing Seam Roof Anchors and 1 Anchor Plate for Horizontal Lifelines)
Standing Seam Roof Anchors
* These standing seam roof anchors are only 4.5 lbs each, making them one of the lightest 5,000 lb certified anchors on the market.
* Need it now or later? These anchors are usable as a temporary or permanent attachment points for increased flexibility.
* The patented, universal design works with over 500 standing steam roof panels without reassembly or modification. To see a complete list of compatible profiles, check out the panel matrix sheet below.
* These standing seam roof anchors are made of non-corrosive aluminum and stainless steel components and have been salt spray tested to meet the ANSI ASTM B-117 standard.
* These anchors have been OSHA/ANSI test to 5,000 lbs in all pull directions to increase ease of use.
* This Anchor Plate is a universal mounting plate constructed of 6061-T6 aluminum and professionally tested to over 10,000 lbs.
* The Anchor Plate can be used to mount anything to a standing seam roof, including fall protection equipment. It is pre-drilled with a 12 hole pattern to match the Falltech 7395A Deluxe Rotating Anchor Point. 12 additional holes may be drilled for mounting various other equipment.
* The anchor plates is pre-drilled with 4 holes to accept the Falltech 7414 D-Ring (included) mounted either vertically for standard anchoring or mounted horizontally for Horizontal Lifeline attachment.
* Each Anchor Plate requires 2 Standing Seam Roof Anchors for proper mounting.
* This device is designed and tested as an anchor point for mounting Horizontal Lifelines to 22 ga. and 24 ga. steel standing seam roofs safely.
* Overall plate dimension are 12"x27" with a 11"x12" mounting area between the slide grooves. The Anchor Plate will fit all compatible standing seams 12" - 24" wide.
** Meets or Exceeds all applicable OSHA Standards for fall protection anchor points.