This anchor system is made up of four components (2 Standing Seam Roof Anchors and 2 Roof Jack Adapters)
Standing Seam Roof Anchors
* These standing seam roof anchors are only 4.5 lbs each, making them one of the lightest 5,000 lb certified anchors on the market.
* Need it now or later? These anchors are usable as a temporary or permanent attachment points for increased flexibility.
* The patented, universal design works with over 500 standing steam roof panels without reassembly or modification. To see a complete list of compatible profiles, check out the panel matrix sheet below.
* These standing seam roof anchors are made of non-corrosive aluminum and stainless steel components and have been salt spray tested to meet the ANSI ASTM B-117 standard.
* These anchors have been OSHA/ANSI test to 5,000 lbs in all pull directions to increase ease of use.
** Anchors meet or Exceed all applicable OSHA Standards for fall protection anchor points.
Roof Jack Adapter
* They allow you to mount 2"x10" walkboards to over standing seam roof panels.
* The adapter plate simply mounts on top of a Standing Seam Roof Anchor(SSRA1) that has had the D-ring removed.
* It is constructed of solid 6061-T6 aluminum with stainless steel hardware.
* The adjustable height stabilizer legs provide a steady mounting bracket on hundreds of different seams.
* Brackets should be mounted every 8' with one worker allowed per 8' of walk board. The angle of the jack is adjustable to fit roofs up to 12/12 pitch.
* Each Roof Jack requires one Standing Seam Roof Anchor.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.