* Ideal for installing onto the common Z-Purlins used in the steel building and commercial building structures.
* The bolt through attachment provides a very strong connection point for peace of mind.
* The CRZ Commercial Z-Purlin Anchor works as single person PPE, Horizontal Lifeline System (HLL) and Window Washing suspension (When using provided window washing installation instructions)
* The engineered loop top design is extremely strong and accepts all industry standard snap hooks and carabiners.
* The anchor comes with a pre-drilled wood blocking and will fit all standard size Z-Purlins with a maximum top flange width of 3-3/4” and a minimum purlin web depth of 6.0”.
* Window Washing suspension requires 2 anchors for the worker to tie off to – one anchor supports the workers equipment and one anchor is used for the safety lifeline or fall arrest equipment.
NOTE: The State of California has unique requirements for window washing anchors. Please see the Super Anchor CAL-OSHA Window Washing Anchors.
** IWCA 1-14.1 Window Washing compliant (When using provided window washing installation instructions)
** Meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA Standards for fall protection anchors.
*** This item does not qualify for free shipping ***
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.