Super Anchor E-Vac AnchorPart Number: 1062
*** This item Ships FREE via Ground Shipping to the Continental U.S. with orders over $100 ***
* The Evac (short for Evacuation) anchor is a temporary anchor that mounts onto the truss at framing, sticks up through the sheathing and is used to connect PPE to.
* Simply undo the bolt and hammer the anchor down into the attic when the project is complete.
* A zip tie keeps the anchor from falling off the truss and will not fall into attic insulation/sheetrock.
* The roofer patches the hole and the fall protection anchor has been successfully evacuated from the roof.
* This anchor can also be mounted inverted on the truss over specific equipment (HVAC Units) for a permanent fall protection anchor while accessing the attic.
** Meets or exceeds OSHA Standards for fall protection anchors when used according to manufacturer's instructions.