*** This item Ships FREE via Ground Shipping to the Continental U.S. ***
* This system uses friction and tension to create a strong, reusable, OSHA compliant fall arrest anchor on virtually any type of roof.
* The system consists of two G-Clamps that install under the eave of the roof, a hinged peak anchor, and two heavy-duty 35 ft. ratchet straps.
* Super Anchor's G-Clamp Fall Protection System is ideal for anyone accessing a roof and is usable on and pitched roof with at least a 2 ft. overhang.
* The system installs in about 10-15 minutes by tightening the ratchet straps to create a friction based fall protection system that installs without tools.
* This fall protection anchor system works with existing roofs with asphalt shingles, standing seams, wood shake, clay tile, or slate.
* The G-Clamp System eliminates nails, screws, bolts, holes, and damage to the roof. No more patching or replacing means happier customers.
* This system accommodates up to 2 workers in fall restraint or 1 worker in fall arrest.
** Meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA Standards for fall protection anchors.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.