*** This item Ships FREE via Ground Shipping to the Continental U.S. ***
* This popular anchor is packaged in bulk for contractors so you don't waste time opening individual packages, plus your per anchor cost is reduced.
* The Super Anchor Retro Fit Anchor is designed to be installed by removing the ridge cap, securing the anchor, and then replacing the ridge cap. It's so simple, a horrible carpenter could install it.
* This roof anchor does not require a conventional flashing system because it includes a butyl flashing strip attached to the underside of the anchor for water resistant installation. Eliminating the Chinese water torture in your upstairs bedroom.
* The Retro Fit anchor includes two d-rings so you can move from one side of the roof to the other when installed over the ridge. One anchor, double coverage.
* The anchor's low profile keeps this thing aesthetically pleasing to the eye unlike some anchors that make a roof look like a small radio station.
* The Retro Fit anchor can be installed over asphalt shingles, wood shake, or metal roofing.
* Compatible with standard and vented ridge-cap systems.
** Meets or Exceeds OSHA Fall Protection Anchor Standards when used according to manufacturer's instructions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.