*** This item Ships FREE via Ground Shipping to the Continental U.S. ***
* The safety bar provides fall protection for open framing situations prior to the roof being fully braced or sheathed.
* Instead of attaching an anchor to one truss, rafter, or top chord, the Safety Bar spans 3 trusses and distributes the force load generated over multiple contact points.
* The Safety Bar uses patented legs and quick release detent pins to secure it to the truss which makes installation quick and easy (like putting your pants on each morning).
* The Super Anchor Safety Bar can also help you accurately place your top chords 24 in. on center. Goodbye guess work, hello worker drone!
* This anchor has been tested using both vertical and retractable lifelines with fantastic success. Make sure you've got your fall clearances and you're set to go.
* Super Anchor suggested use is 2 Safety Bar Anchors per side of the roof.
** Meets or Exceeds OSHA Fall Protection Anchor Standards when used according to manufacturer's instructions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.