*** This item Ships FREE via Ground Shipping to the Continental U.S. with orders over $100 ***
* The Truss Spanner can have 2 workers tied off to it at the same time allowing you to use fewer anchors than you thought.
* The Truss Spanner installs directly onto Truss and can be used during the framing stage of your project.
* This roof anchor can be used from the framing stage all the way through the sheeting phase of construction.
* Simply feed tie off straps through or in between the sheeting during construction.
* With the Truss Spanner, all of the trades post-sheeting will have a tie-off point available to them.
* At the end of the job, the roofer cuts of the anchor straps and truss spanner stays attached under the roof, but unusable.
** Meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA standards for fall protection anchors.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.