Super Anchor X-Line Pneumatic Vertical Lifeline Assembly - 50 ft.Part Number: 4064-50
*** This item Ships FREE via Ground Shipping to the Continental U.S. ***
* This vertical lifeline combines a pneumatic air-tool hose and a deluxe 12 strand lifeline into one totally awesome package. A combination like this hasn't been seen since Sonny met Cher!
* The 50 ft. of 12 strand poly-dac Super Anchor vertical lifeline is extremely durable and made from the same rope used by salt water crab fishermen. It's as strong as your Grandma's apple cider.
* This lifeline increases production time and safety by combining both lines into one. As a result, tripping hazards are cut in half and you won't be tangled in a mess of rope like a jackass.
* With the cutback of tripping hazards your free to get your job done efficiently instead of spending your time complaining about the gear that keeps getting in your way.
* The mechanical rope grab on this assembly works just like the rope grabs you've been accustomed to from your old generic vertical lifelines, but this one is wrapped around an awesome lifeline.
* The pneumatic hose is constructed of 1/4" polyurethane air line with brass re-useable fittings and bend restrictors.
* Includes an aluminum auto-lock carabiner for quick connections.
** Meets or Exceeds all OSHA vertical lifeline standards when used according to manufacturer's instructions.