Super Anchor X-Line Pneumatic Vertical Lifeline Assembly w/ Super Grab - 50 ft.Part Number: 4065-50
*** This item Ships FREE via Ground Shipping to the Continental U.S. ***
* This vertical lifeline combines a pneumatic air-tool hose and a deluxe 12 strand lifeline into one totally awesome package. A combination like this hasn't been seen since Sonny met Cher!
* The 50 ft. of 12 strand poly-dac Super Anchor vertical lifeline is extremely durable and made from the same rope used by salt water crab fishermen. It's as strong as your Grandma's apple cider.
* This lifeline increases production time and safety by combining both lines into one. As a result, tripping hazards are cut in half and you won't be tangled in a mess of rope like a jackass.
* With the cutback of tripping hazards your free to get your job done efficiently instead of spending your time complaining about the gear that keeps getting in your way.
* The Super Grab slides easily along the lifeline and uses a Prussic knot which grabs within inches under the force of a fall. The real beauty is that this rope grab will maintain a grip on the lifeline even if the rope is wet, frozen, or caked with mud.
* The pneumatic hose is constructed of 1/4" polyurethane air line with brass re-useable fittings and bend restrictors.
* Includes an aluminum auto-lock carabiner for quick connections.
** Meets or Exceeds all OSHA vertical lifeline standards when used according to manufacturer's instructions.