MSA FP5K® 12FT Freefall Twin-Leg Tie-Back Lanyard - 6 ft.Part Number: 10150478
* With two legs, this lanyard allows the user to stay tied off while moving from anchor to anchor.
* The 12FT Freefall lanyard is meant to be used in applications where tying off at foot level is required, and accounts for the extra free fall distance that can occur in these situations.
* With 5,000 lb. gate strength in any direction, the FP5K carabiner can be tied back directly to the lanyard. Boom, so long anchor! (Provided your attachment point is structurally sound)
* The super duper strong Monster-Edge™ webbing has a 12,000 lb. minimum breaking strength. I'm not even sure if Superman could rip this thing.
* An inner core with yellow threads serves as a wear indicator to make inspections easier and notify the user when the lanyard should be removed from service.
** Meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA standards for fall protection lanyards as well ANSI A10.32, ANSI Z359.1, & ANSI Z359.13