Well, we're back with another top ten list. This time we're counting down the top 10 concrete fall protection items. This was a hard list. In the past few years, a lot of great concrete anchors have debuted on the scene. So much so, there isn't a single harness on this list. Go figure. What is the best fall protection product for concrete construction? Find out.
10. Miller Techline Horizontal Lifeline System - Every good concrete construction site needs a horizontal lifeline system. The Miller Techline Horizontal Rope Lifeline System is easy to install, lightweight, and portable. It is available as a one or two person system at 30' or 60' long. Plus, concrete splatter should flake right off.
9. DBI Vertical Debris Netting - Keeping a job site's personnel and debris contained is a huge challenge. The Vertical Net Debris Containment System protects your worksite from falling debris and serves as a guardrail near building edges for your employees.
8. Guardian C-Slab Grabber - Sometimes the simplest solution to fall protection is a guardrail. The C-Slab Grabber is the quick and easy to install solution for installing guardrails during concrete decking operations.
7. French Creek Concrete Anchor - Putting an anchor into concrete shouldn't be difficult. This one isn't. The Concrete Anchor by French Creek has a stainless steel anchor plate, six-ply webbing, and a plated steel D-ring.
6. Guardian Parapet Anchor System - Do you need a single tie-off point or a guardrail? Who cares, get both in one. The Parapet Anchor System is a durable and reusable system that can be used to create a single point tie off anchor or a guardrail system.
5. French Creek Overhead Anchor - Getting a concrete anchor to work overhead can be a chore. Not anymore. This Concrete Anchor by French Creek is placed through a hole in the concrete floor, providing the workers on the lower level with an over-head anchor.
4. Guardian CB-18 Anchor - This thing is a beast. What's your CB handle? Mine is Thunder Bear. The CB-18 is durable roof anchor designed for concrete applications and is ideal for horizontal lifeline systems.
3. French Creek Column Anchor - If you're working with concrete, there are probably columns near you. Use them. The Concrete Column Anchor by French Creek is a reusable two-person anchor point for concrete columns.
2. Guardian Pre Cast Anchor - Working with precast concrete used to be a pain in the ass. And tying off to them? Forget about it. Finally, the reusable PreCast Hollow Core Concrete Anchor allows a single user to safely tie-off to precast concrete.
1. Guardian Concrete Anchor - This is what we call super easy Mr. versatile. The Concrete Anchor from Guardian is a reusable anchor point designed for use in cured concrete for single user connection.
There she is. Are there concrete fall protection products you can't live without? What are they?